In 1992 Bill Clinton vowed Americans would get “two for the price of one” if they elected him with wife Hillary at his side. Now it is two against one as the Clintons gang up on Barack Obama in the Democratic presidential race. We’ve had 2 for 1, we don’t like 2 for 1, and God knows we don’t need another 2 for 1. Two for the price of one needs to just go away.
- McCain, and Obama to meet with president Bush about bailout
- The War In Georgia. McCain Has It Right, Obama, Well He’s Still Playing The Messiah
- Al Gore endorses Obama
- An Open Letter To President Bush
- Obama talks with Hillary Clinton. But Clinton Diss’s Him
- After six rounds of balloting at their convention in Denver. Bob Barr gets Libertarian nod
- Obama and the Terrorist! ~ Yes Bush Still has balls
- Hillary’s Exit Strategies
- The Kentucky Derby And My Thoughts on Eight Belles.
- I think the high road is the only road McCain should follow.