Bill Richardson yesterday suggested when endorsing Barack Obama in the Democratic presidential race that Hillary Rodham Clinton should drop out, as a primary-election lawsuit had made it tougher for the former first lady to secure the party’s nomination. The one-time candidate’s endorsement helped Mr. Obama at the end of a difficult week, giving him the support of another former Clinton administration official who also is a superdelegate and a high-profile Hispanic. As much as I really detest Hillary, when did Richardson become the leader of the DemoncRATic party? What gives him the right to tell any other candidate what to do? He couldn’t get the demoncRATs to vote for him when he was a candidate but now he can tell Hillary what to do? Keep it up DemoncRATs – You all are making this real easy for the Republicans to hold on the the bully pulpit (Oh! Wait! I believe the Bully Pulpit is the one in Chicago occupied by the Reverand Jeremiah Wright)!
- McCain, and Obama to meet with president Bush about bailout
- The War In Georgia. McCain Has It Right, Obama, Well He’s Still Playing The Messiah
- Al Gore endorses Obama
- An Open Letter To President Bush
- Obama talks with Hillary Clinton. But Clinton Diss’s Him
- After six rounds of balloting at their convention in Denver. Bob Barr gets Libertarian nod
- Obama and the Terrorist! ~ Yes Bush Still has balls
- Hillary’s Exit Strategies
- The Kentucky Derby And My Thoughts on Eight Belles.
- I think the high road is the only road McCain should follow.